Busy Weekend
It was a busy weekend of wiring for me, BrotherJoe, and BILMatt. I'd say we got half of the house wired. BILMatt was making really good progress keeping track of the progress the whole weekend. BILMatt did an excellent job of keeping the wires in the trusses such that there is no way that the tinner should complain about anything. He also kept track of the loading of the circuits and organizing the runs.
BrotherJoe must have drawn the short stick as he ended up measuring and installing the outside lights and outlets. He also got to install the fartfans. What a stinky job! Hee, I kill me! Once BrotherJoe got done with that, he helped install the wiring to the ceiling boxes from the switches.
I had the thrilling job of mounting all of the ceiling fan boxes. I then went on to wiring up the ceiling boxes and putting together all the joints that BILMatt didn't get to. It sped him up some having help doing the icky part.
Wonderful progress was made this past weekend. Will one more weekend be enough to finish the wiring? Stay tuned!
BrotherJoe must have drawn the short stick as he ended up measuring and installing the outside lights and outlets. He also got to install the fartfans. What a stinky job! Hee, I kill me! Once BrotherJoe got done with that, he helped install the wiring to the ceiling boxes from the switches.
I had the thrilling job of mounting all of the ceiling fan boxes. I then went on to wiring up the ceiling boxes and putting together all the joints that BILMatt didn't get to. It sped him up some having help doing the icky part.
Wonderful progress was made this past weekend. Will one more weekend be enough to finish the wiring? Stay tuned!

<< Home